A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your visit next time you browse that site. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services provided by any website would be significantly reduced. For more information on what cookies are, what do they store and how to remove or disable them, please visit this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are listed below in order to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors to this website. By using this website you are allowing the treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right on this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as “Like” or “Share”.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you can find a brief guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from here you should exercise your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- For cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share the information with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. Detailed information on this subject can be found on this link. For information on the uses Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link...